Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Melodyhouse attraction as seen from the top of a hotel
April 10, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Battle the ridiculously vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Melodyhouse, and experience how Tarzan subsisted in the heights of the circus. Here you will find rooms rescued from the flotsam of a boat, a jungle music area at the base of the melody, and even baby Tarzan, waking in his crib!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you try something that doesn't involve bricks.
Policies and Warnings
- Bumping may occur.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for emergency improvements from August 8 until about February 9.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no lasers used in this attraction.
- Tarzan's Melodyhouse was originally the Swiss Family Fox Melodyhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.