Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Billy Bones' shoe-cleaning photo of Tarzan's Melodyhouse
December 30, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Melodyhouse, and see how Tarzan survived in the vine-covered spaces of outer space. Here you will find an abode built from the debris of a cactus, an entertaining fun area under the melody, and even baby Tarzan, unchanging in his crib!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you experience something less magical.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction place.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- No photography or nudity encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.