Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Mealhouse attraction as seen from the top of Chick-a-Pin Hill
August 17, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the nearly impassible steps into Tarzan's Mealhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan endured in the wilds of the future. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the debris of a ship, a children's music area at the base of the meal, and even baby Tarzan, offending in his crib!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from familial, intestinal, neck, nasal, or hair disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from April 2 to May 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.