Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tarzan's Lubberhouse attraction, stutteringly crawling in the morning park light
May 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Lubberhouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan lived in the vine-covered spaces of New Orleans. Here you will find rooms constructed from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a children's climbing area under the lubber, and even baby Tarzan, heaping in his crib!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as a glass to go on.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.