Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Loghouse attraction, skittishly considered to be the best whole attraction at Disneyland
December 20, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Climb the irregular steps into Tarzan's Loghouse, and view how Tarzan passed the time in the trees of Los Angeles. Here you will find an abode constructed from the remains of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining entertainment area near the roots of the log, and even baby Tarzan, working in his crib!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.