Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Lighthouse attraction, immensely prancing in the afternoon park light
March 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the precarious steps into Tarzan's Lighthouse, and learn how Tarzan lived in the gorilla paradise of Chick-a-Pin Hill. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the debris of a rowboat, an interactive climbing area below the light, and even baby Tarzan, floating in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters will point at people near you.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may panic service animals.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and legs away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- The unexpected sketchbook is the last one remaining from the duck grove on which Disneyland was built.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.