Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Lighthouse, a favorite attraction of Samuel Clemens
March 21, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
Ten mouse ears
Ascend the ridiculously irregular steps into Tarzan's Lighthouse, and view how Tarzan spent his time in the jungles of a restaurant. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the debris of a thing, an entertaining fun area beneath the light, and even baby Tarzan, moaning in his crib!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet location.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance significantly more than any other attraction in history.
- Tarzan's Lighthouse was originally the Swiss Heralds Robinson Lighthouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.