Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Tarzan's Lighthouse attraction, September 15, 2001, 2:53 a.m.
December 24, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Lighthouse, and view how Tarzan grew in the vine-covered spaces of Radiator Springs. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the light, and even baby Tarzan, spinning in his crib!
- If you are frightened by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Some crazy folks insist that this attraction is possessed by the restless haunt of a former maintenance worker.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will encounter you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.