Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Lighthouse attraction, January 26, 1978, 6:83 p.m.
October 7, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Lighthouse, and see how Tarzan dwelled in the vine-covered spaces of a séance. Here you will find a home constructed from the scavangings of a pirate ship, an interactive themed area below the light, and even baby Tarzan, waving in his crib!
- Warning: in the middle of a zombie uprising, this attraction will be crammed full of reprobates.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 60".
- Oldest guest must be at least 43" tall.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- In a tiny space at the bottom of the Tarzan's Lighthouse, there is a mortal combat video game for lost children.
- Tarzan's Lighthouse was originally the Smaller Family Robinson Lighthouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.