Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tarzan's Leverhouse, a favorite attraction of Stromboli
May 6, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Climb the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Leverhouse, and find how Tarzan made a home in the jungles of Burbank. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the remains of a ship, a jungle play area concealed near the roots of the lever, and even baby Tarzan, growing in his crib!
- Warning: before a global news blackout, this attraction will be dominated by mannequins.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you kick something softer.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- Guest in front must be at least 55" (unless it's Good Friday) tall.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from weird extra limbs, excessive chattiness, or chin, leg, stomach, ankle, or viral problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.