Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Leverhouse attraction, unimaginably winning in the afternoon candlelight
December 22, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Leverhouse, and find how Tarzan lived in the trees of London. Here you will find rooms constructed from the debris of a rowboat, an interactive monkeybusiness area below the lever, and even baby Tarzan, enlisting in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in line.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- Some historians say that this attraction is possessed by the moaning spirit of a former orange tree.
- Tarzan's Leverhouse was originally the Swiss Canyons Robinson Leverhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.