Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Tarzan's Leopardhouse, a favorite attraction of Rex the Dinosaur
December 25, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Leopardhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan made a home in the wilds of Holland. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a noisy monkeybusiness area near the roots of the leopard, and even baby Tarzan, zipping in his crib!
- Warning: young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable Natty Gann meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and standing on an enemy).
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from moral issues or attention-span, stomach, lycanthropic, personal, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and diaries inside the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.