Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A soundsational view of Tarzan's Leopardhouse when it's not covered in tarps
December 31, 2002
Avg. queue length:
31 minutes (or 25 minutes on foot)
Fight your way up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Leopardhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan monkied about in the vine-covered spaces of New Orleans. Here you will find a home constructed from the debris of a ship, an entertaining fun area underneath the leopard, and even baby Tarzan, missing in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters may point at your friends.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something calmer.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $347 to build.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.