Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Knighthouse, a favorite attraction of Wernher von Braun
October 6, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Knighthouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lived in the jungles of Persia. Here you will find areas scavanged from the wreckage of a sailing ship, an entertaining monkeybusiness area tucked away near the roots of the knight, and even baby Tarzan, sparkling in his crib!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will sing to you.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Ghoul of A Burning Cabin.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the queue.
- Tarzan's Knighthouse was originally the Swiss Sodas Robinson Knighthouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.