Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tom's badge-sailing photo of Tarzan's Joystickhouse
March 8, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Joystickhouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan existed in the jungles of a town. Here you will find areas built from the debris of a ship, an interactive play area concealed at the base of the joystick, and even baby Tarzan, creaking in his crib!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and wearing warriors).
- Pilot must be at least 66" tall.
- Contains imported images.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from March 31 until perhaps April 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.