Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Jethouse attraction, oddly striking in the afternoon sunlight
March 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Jethouse, and experience how Tarzan endured in the gorilla paradise of the universe. Here you will find stuff constructed from the remains of a pirate ship, a children's themed area near the roots of the jet, and even baby Tarzan, snapping in his crib!
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Jethouse" can be scrambled to spell "S'htsntreeaa Ujoz."
- Tarzan's Jethouse was originally the Swiss Family Man Jethouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.