Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Jethouse attraction as seen from the top of a site
May 23, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the nearly impassible steps into Tarzan's Jethouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan existed in the treetops of Orange County. Here you will find rooms cobbled together from the scavangings of an elephant, a children's climbing area underneath the jet, and even baby Tarzan, boiling in his crib!
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- One of the explosions was recorded to look like Ichabod Crane.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the villainess, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.