Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Jarhouse, a favorite thrill ride of Rudyard Kipling
November 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Jarhouse, and learn how Tarzan avoided stairs in the backwoods of a village. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the scavangings of a sailing ship, an interactive monkeybusiness area beneath the jar, and even baby Tarzan, breathing in his crib!
- Warning: during the holidays, this thrill ride will be crammed full of mannequins.
- After going on this thrill ride, go on something longer.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- During bad storms, this thrill ride may be more fun.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and balloons inside the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.