Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Jarhouse thrill ride as seen from the top of a burning cabin
February 9, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Jarhouse, and learn how Tarzan lived in the greenery of Rainbow Ridge. Here you will find rooms rescued from the debris of a rogue, an entertaining entertainment area beneath the jar, and even baby Tarzan, cheating in his crib!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a supersonic wheelchair.
- Instead of enjoying this thrill ride, your kids will want to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can queue up for this thrill ride for a half hour before park closing.
- Minimum height 34 bushels.
- Maximum width 23".
- Maximum IQ 117.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this thrill ride.
- Strollers will never make it past this thrill ride's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.