Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Jarhouse ride at night
December 17, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impassible steps into Tarzan's Jarhouse, and live just how Tarzan made a home in the heights of Fantasyland. Here you will find rooms built from the scavangings of a boat, an entertaining climbing area below the jar, and even baby Tarzan, roaming in his crib!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and leave.
- After going on this ride, you will be physically unable to experience something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph place.
Policies and Notices
- On its first year of operation, the Tarzan's Jarhouse mechanically sank.
- Tarzan's Jarhouse was originally the Swiss Family Topiary Jarhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.