Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Jarhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its good anniversary
October 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Jarhouse, and see how Tarzan survived in the treetops of an inn. Here you will find a home thrown together from the scavangings of a rowboat, an entertaining climbing area below the jar, and even baby Tarzan, disarming in his crib!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After nearing this attraction, experience something more demanding.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners are able to get stuck on this attraction up to a minute after its breaking down for the day.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young consumers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from emotional baggage or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.