Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Inhabitanthouse attraction at night
April 10, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impossibly vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Inhabitanthouse, and experience how Tarzan lived in the wilds of a prairie. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the debris of a gear, a noisy themed area near the roots of the inhabitant, and even baby Tarzan, traveling in his crib!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream while taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to destroy something that doesn't involve paddlewheels.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Hamm.
- Tarzan's Inhabitanthouse was originally the Swiss Replicas Robinson Inhabitanthouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.