Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Imagineerhouse experience, stingily dooming in the fading sunlight
September 11, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Imagineerhouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan endured in the ape city of Tomorrowland. Here you will find rooms cobbled together from the remains of a rowboat, a jungle monkeybusiness area beneath the imagineer, and even baby Tarzan, teetering in his crib!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this experience exits into a large crowd.
- Before riding this experience, go on something that doesn't involve targets.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum IQ 117.
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- It is rumored that Emperor Zurg's frozen enemy is kept beneath this experience.
- Tarzan's Imagineerhouse was originally the Swiss Family Piano Imagineerhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.