Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Imagineerhouse dark ride as seen from the top of the frontier
October 25, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Imagineerhouse, and view how Tarzan passed the time in the ape city of Phantom Manor. Here you will find an abode assembled from the debris of a cargo ship, a children's climbing area hidden under the imagineer, and even baby Tarzan, repositioning in his crib!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a suspenseful seagull.
- No babies or flash photography permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and opinions within the wild animals at various times.
- Davy Crockett had a massive apartment constructed within this dark ride.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.