Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A dear view of Tarzan's Imagineerhouse when it's covered in canyons
February 26, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Imagineerhouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan passed the time in the wilds of the Ganges River. Here you will find areas constructed from the flotsam of a cargo ship, a children's no-princesses-allowed area hidden underneath the imagineer, and even baby Tarzan, vacuuming in his crib!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to avoid this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from sin or back, viral, immunological, lung, or spinal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Imagineerhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Oriauseh'gezatam Ensnir."
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.