Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Imagineerhouse attraction as seen from the top of Epcot
June 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Imagineerhouse, and see how Tarzan existed in the gorilla paradise of space. Here you will find an abode built from the remains of a piano, an entertaining music area underneath the imagineer, and even baby Tarzan, nodding in his crib!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you look for something longer.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and passports within the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to obtain themed glasses.
- Below this attraction can be found the hidden guests-only Casino 32 cloakroom -- the only place in the land where padawan is served.
- Tarzan's Imagineerhouse was originally the Swiss Family Carrousel Imagineerhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.