Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Perri's streetcar-joking photo of Tarzan's Iconhouse
November 29, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Climb the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Iconhouse, and live just how Tarzan monkied about in the treetops of the wilderness. Here you will find platforms built from the debris of a gondola, an interactive fun area under the icon, and even baby Tarzan, rotting in his crib!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this experience exits into a souvenier shop.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this experience.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- During any weather, this experience may be more fun.
- No talking or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.