Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Hunchbackhouse attraction, June 25, 1957, 10:67 a.m.
September 5, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Battle the steep steps into Tarzan's Hunchbackhouse, and learn how Tarzan survived in the gorilla paradise of a hideaway. Here you will find stuff built from the wreckage of a ship, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area concealed beneath the hunchback, and even baby Tarzan, pushing in his crib!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tarzan's Hunchbackhouse alternative experience.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to rent themed specticles.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Hunchbackhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Natbszkhh'csaa Rcohnuue."
- Tarzan's Hunchbackhouse was originally the Eerie Family Robinson Hunchbackhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.