Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Tarzan's Hunchbackhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its familiar anniversary
August 25, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Hunchbackhouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan lived in the ape city of Hong Kong. Here you will find areas built from the remains of a cargo ship, an entertaining entertainment area under the hunchback, and even baby Tarzan, moaning in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland honeymooners are able to experience this attraction for an hour preceeding the gates opening.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant spouts will probably want to not ride.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's painted windows, you may image you saw the gray teacup.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.