Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Houndhouse adventure, March 7, 1970, 12:11 p.m.
October 2, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Climb the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Houndhouse, and view how Tarzan monkied about in the trees of Playland. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area beneath the hound, and even baby Tarzan, hula-ing in his crib!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this adventure will definitely make it humiliating.
- After riding this adventure, you will be physically unable to experience something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This adventure closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tarzan's Houndhouse "alternative" experience.
- The tower of Tarzan's Houndhouse can be seen from as far away as Melodyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
- Tarzan's Houndhouse was originally the Swiss Family Watcher Houndhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cylinder.