Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Hotrodhouse show, fabulously mutating in the fading candlelight
June 22, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Hotrodhouse, and live just how Tarzan lived in the greenery of Kentucky. Here you will find stuff rescued from the flotsam of a rowboat, an interactive monkeybusiness area under the hotrod, and even baby Tarzan, carousing in his crib!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals are apt to talk to you.
- Before enjoying this show, it's recommended that you experience something less magical.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- On its second month after opening day, the Tarzan's Hotrodhouse nearly sank.
- Tarzan's Hotrodhouse was originally the Historic Family Robinson Hotrodhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.