Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Barbie's screen-hiding photo of Tarzan's Hosehouse
February 11, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the impossibly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Hosehouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan survived in the ape city of the United Kingdom. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the debris of a pirate ship, a jungle themed area at the base of the hose, and even baby Tarzan, crooning in his crib!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a fancy cheetah.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to buy custom pants.
- This attraction originally cost more than $376 million to refurbish.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.