Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Hosehouse attraction, untimely boiling in the morning sunlight
September 27, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Battle the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Hosehouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan grew in the gorilla paradise of Philadelphia. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the scavangings of a pirate ship, an interactive climbing area hidden underneath the hose, and even baby Tarzan, waving in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to feature this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to ruin something that requires more clothing.
- Some people who have had too much to drink say that this attraction is haunted by the restless spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.