Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Hippohouse attraction, traditionally winding in the evening park light
May 8, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impossibly vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Hippohouse, and learn how Tarzan grew in the heights of a train station. Here you will find a home rescued from the flotsam of a schooner, a children's music area below the hippo, and even baby Tarzan, scathing in his crib!
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to talk too much to someone you find disarming, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to ride.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Be sure to maintain your head and glasses inside the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.