Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Herohouse attraction, November 2, 1998, 9:02 p.m.
October 13, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down (according to www.MaryBlairTribute.net)
Ascend the impossibly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Herohouse, and view how Tarzan monkied about in the trees of Indiana. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a children's themed area tucked away beneath the hero, and even baby Tarzan, lamenting in his crib!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- During bad hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.