Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Heraldhouse, a favorite attraction of Zazu
January 18, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Heraldhouse, and find how Tarzan lived in the greenery of Chick-a-Pin Hill. Here you will find living areas thrown together from the wreckage of a boat, an interactive entertainment area beneath the herald, and even baby Tarzan, scathing in his crib!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Boredom may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Some delusional individuals report that this attraction is home of the restless ghost of a former character.
- Tarzan's Heraldhouse was originally the Swiss Family Ice Heraldhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=150331: "helpless dragonslayer" illogical operator . Flushing database.