Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Harpsichordhouse attraction, dangerously bouncing in the evening moonlight
May 27, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Climb the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Harpsichordhouse, and learn how Tarzan monkied about in the heights of the facility. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a jungle themed area tucked away underneath the harpsichord, and even baby Tarzan, performing in his crib!
- If it's dark out, cast members may talk to people near you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Make sure to keep your hats and shoes away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to buy custom glasses.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Condorman.
- Tarzan's Harpsichordhouse was originally the Meat Family Robinson Harpsichordhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.