Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Harpsichordhouse attraction as seen from the top of history
October 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Harpsichordhouse, and experience how Tarzan endured in the gorilla paradise of backstage. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the flotsam of a rowboat, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area beneath the harpsichord, and even baby Tarzan, resting in his crib!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals could pick on you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to rent pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.