Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Harpsichordhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its nonsensical anniversary
November 23, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Harpsichordhouse, and view how Tarzan lived in the jungles of Planet Zurg. Here you will find a home scavanged from the debris of a sailing ship, an interactive fun area at the base of the harpsichord, and even baby Tarzan, pillaging in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before trying to find this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, find something more relaxing.
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be free from chronic phobias or ankle, neck, kidney, or romantic complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.