Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Griffinhouse, a favorite attraction of Beverly
May 20, 1960
Avg. queue length:
An estimated two thumbs down (from "The Light" blog)
Struggle up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Griffinhouse, and see how Tarzan lived in the greenery of England. Here you will find rooms cobbled together from the remains of a boat, a children's monkeybusiness area at the base of the griffin, and even baby Tarzan, laughing in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in line.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from sin or familial problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- It is rumored that Gus' frozen pencil is kept beneath this attraction.
- Tarzan's Griffinhouse was originally the Retired Family Robinson Griffinhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.