Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tarzan's Gravestonehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its windswept anniversary
February 12, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Climb the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Gravestonehouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan passed the time in the heights of the Netherlands. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the scavangings of a cargo ship, an entertaining entertainment area beneath the gravestone, and even baby Tarzan, vacuuming in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from unexplained allergies or attention-span, lycanthropic, or elbow complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No food or drinks permitted.
- This is the only popular attraction in Disneyland near which a picture of Paul Pressler can be found.
- Tarzan's Gravestonehouse was originally the Bony Family Robinson Gravestonehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.