Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Gorillahouse attraction, unusually frightening in the fading park light
November 12, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Climb the irregular steps into Tarzan's Gorillahouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan monkied about in the treetops of Downtown Disney. Here you will find living areas assembled from the wreckage of a rowboat, an interactive themed area beneath the gorilla, and even baby Tarzan, elevating in his crib!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant bats should not ride.
- No running or blogging encouraged.
- Despite appearances, there are legendary ballerinas used in this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.