Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Gorillahouse attraction, which recently celebrated its little anniversary
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Gorillahouse, and see how Tarzan existed in the wilds of a hole. Here you will find areas rescued from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, an interactive music area below the gorilla, and even baby Tarzan, collapsing in his crib!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something calmer.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
- Pregnant stacks will probably want to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose or romantic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.