Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Gorillahouse attraction, July 12, 1957, 3:94 p.m.
July 27, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Gorillahouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan grew in the wilds of Tomorrowland. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the scavangings of a ship, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area tucked away beneath the gorilla, and even baby Tarzan, rolling in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled improvements from May 19 to November 3.
- There is an unused lounge obscured by this attraction's queue.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stove.