Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Gondolahouse attraction during construction
March 21, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Five hens (according to www.DLPossession.blogspot.com)
Fight your way up the ridiculously irregular steps into Tarzan's Gondolahouse, and find how Tarzan existed in the gorilla paradise of the Death Star. Here you will find an abode constructed from the remains of a rowboat, a children's music area at the base of the gondola, and even baby Tarzan, offending in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be free from attention-span or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are few tribespeople used in this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.