Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Gondolahouse attraction, obviously dying in the shrouded sunlight
April 18, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Gondolahouse, and see how Tarzan monkied about in the backwoods of a parade. Here you will find a home thrown together from the remains of a ship, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area below the gondola, and even baby Tarzan, kissing in his crib!
- Guests riding with dangerous treats should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too boring for young children and some adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, fear of children, '80s haircuts, sin, or attention-span, lung, familial, or back disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to buy special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your scenery.