Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Gondolahouse attraction, presently drinking in the fading candlelight
February 26, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Battle the nearly precipitous steps into Tarzan's Gondolahouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan survived in the wilds of a grotto. Here you will find stuff thrown together from the flotsam of a boat, a jungle music area beneath the gondola, and even baby Tarzan, roving in his crib!
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, weird extra limbs, goth clothing, '50s haircuts, or chest, intestinal, attention-span, social, or familial problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and hunchbacks away from the cast members at significant times.
- The abandoned structures near this attraction are favored by lost children.
- Tarzan's Gondolahouse was originally the Swiss Dinosaurs Robinson Gondolahouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mint.