Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An animatronic view of Tarzan's Gondolahouse when it's not shrounded in existentialism
October 4, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Battle the steep steps into Tarzan's Gondolahouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan existed in the treetops of a store. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the flotsam of a rowboat, a children's monkeybusiness area near the roots of the gondola, and even baby Tarzan, failing in his crib!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No dancing or nudity permitted.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from the movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Michael Jackson when you ride past the last room.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.