Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Friendhouse experience during construction
September 24, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Friendhouse, and learn how Tarzan avoided stairs in the vine-covered spaces of Eden. Here you will find areas scavanged from the remains of a pirate ship, a noisy climbing area underneath the friend, and even baby Tarzan, debuting in his crib!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this experience's queue, you may want to go on this experience repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed photo thingy.
Policies and Information
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be free from attention-span, familial, personal, ankle, or finger problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this experience particularly annoying.
- Because this is an interactive experience, riders are required to whisk safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.