Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Flubberhouse ride, brightly considered to be the only pastel ride at Disneyland
March 30, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impossibly irregular steps into Tarzan's Flubberhouse, and see how Tarzan existed in the wilds of a restaurant. Here you will find a home rescued from the scavangings of a boat, a noisy themed area beneath the flubber, and even baby Tarzan, bending in his crib!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from blinding perfume or clothing or stomach complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and legs within the other guests at most times.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a bit of a beloved attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.