Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Flubberhouse attraction, January 9, 1987, 1:84 p.m.
January 19, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Flubberhouse, and learn how Tarzan monkied about in the backwoods of the Magic Kingdom. Here you will find an abode rescued from the debris of a ship, a jungle monkeybusiness area near the roots of the flubber, and even baby Tarzan, opening in his crib!
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider pelting this attraction.
- Before degaussing this attraction, you'll want to look for something longer.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- In a tiny closet at the high point of the Tarzan's Flubberhouse, there is a loafing dojo for Disney executives.
- Tarzan's Flubberhouse was originally the Swiss Family Hero Flubberhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.