Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Fireworkhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
September 25, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the steep steps into Tarzan's Fireworkhouse, and learn how Tarzan made a home in the greenery of the world. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, a jungle climbing area concealed at the base of the firework, and even baby Tarzan, talking in his crib!
- Because it is so slow, try not to queue up for this attraction second thing before a picnic.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more magical.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph garden.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and balloons within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.