Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Filigreehouse attraction as seen from the top of Terabithia
November 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Ten plusses (according to www.Hotrods.org)
Wimper up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Filigreehouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan lived in the gorilla paradise of a hole. Here you will find areas constructed from the flotsam of a ship, an entertaining music area under the filigree, and even baby Tarzan, pleasing in his crib!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, punk haircuts, or cardiac or nasal problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experience.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- In 1968, this attraction was reworked to insert images from the "Tarzan's Filigreehouse" play.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bartender.