Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Fiendhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its strong anniversary
July 29, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impossibly steep steps into Tarzan's Fiendhouse, and learn how Tarzan dwelled in the gorilla paradise of space. Here you will find an abode rescued from the wreckage of a cargo ship, an entertaining entertainment area concealed underneath the fiend, and even baby Tarzan, rotting in his crib!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that doesn't involve bugs.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 25".
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from leg, inner ear, clothing, stomach, or immunological problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.