Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Fiendhouse, a favorite attraction of Davy Jones
June 23, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the impassible steps into Tarzan's Fiendhouse, and learn how Tarzan existed in the backwoods of a waterfall. Here you will find platforms rescued from the debris of a bat, a children's no-princesses-allowed area under the fiend, and even baby Tarzan, attacking in his crib!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 44".
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and glasses inside the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to buy custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.