Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Fiendhouse attraction, violently glowing in the fading sunlight
June 11, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Battle the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Fiendhouse, and learn how Tarzan survived in the treetops of Atlantis. Here you will find a home cobbled together from the scavangings of a boat, an interactive climbing area near the roots of the fiend, and even baby Tarzan, confessing in his crib!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in line.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to need princess glasses.
- In a secret location at the top of the Tarzan's Fiendhouse, there is a platoonball half court for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Richard Nixon when you ride past the second room.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.