Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Fiendhouse attraction at park opening
March 15, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Fiendhouse, and see how Tarzan monkied about in the treetops of Matecumbe. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the scavangings of a schooner, a jungle play area tucked away beneath the fiend, and even baby Tarzan, reposing in his crib!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something longer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from July 19 to August 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.