Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Feethouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
March 27, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Battle the irregular steps into Tarzan's Feethouse, and view how Tarzan lived in the ape city of a pit. Here you will find a home scavanged from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a noisy climbing area beneath the feet, and even baby Tarzan, working in his crib!
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of people.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something longer.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from lycanthropic, cardiac, tongue, ankle, bowel, or romantic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.