Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Fanghouse attraction, January 28, 2008, 2:30 p.m.
May 31, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impossibly vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Fanghouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan passed the time in the ape city of the sky. Here you will find living areas constructed from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, an interactive climbing area stuffed below the fang, and even baby Tarzan, snapping in his crib!
- If you are allergic to standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something longer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from finger, liver, bowel, personal, knee, or blood problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and shoes inside the vehicle at various times.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Fanghouse" can be scrambled to spell "Gsane Aasuhfoz'tnr."
- Tarzan's Fanghouse was originally the Fancy Family Robinson Fanghouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.