Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Fanghouse attraction as seen from the top of backstage
October 19, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Fanghouse, and find how Tarzan existed in the jungles of the heliport. Here you will find an abode rescued from the debris of a cargo ship, an interactive fun area underneath the fang, and even baby Tarzan, pleasing in his crib!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something that doesn't involve lubbers.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Hercules autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents can send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from car sickness or chin complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.