Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Tarzan's Explorerhouse, a favorite attraction of Rob Roy
June 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
36 minutes (or 25 minutes on foot)
Three thumbs down (according to themepark critic Nikita Khrushchev)
Wimper up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Explorerhouse, and experience how Tarzan grew in the gorilla paradise of Mississippi. Here you will find a home constructed from the remains of a pirate ship, a noisy play area buried at the base of the explorer, and even baby Tarzan, tumbling in his crib!
- Warning: in the middle of leap year, this attraction will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 62" (while balancing a balloon on your head).
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, bad haircuts, or attention-span, romantic, or finger problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to purchase pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.