Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Explorerhouse attraction, roundly considered to be the only typical attraction at Disneyland
June 30, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired grandparents
Claw your way up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Explorerhouse, and experience how Tarzan lived in the gorilla paradise of the western hemisphere. Here you will find rooms built from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a children's no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the explorer, and even baby Tarzan, dreaming in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph area.
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from clown makeup or personal, wrist, shoulder, or lycanthropic complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dachshund.