Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Equipmenthouse, a favorite attraction of Merlin Jones
February 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Equipmenthouse, and live just how Tarzan dwelled in the heights of the forest. Here you will find areas constructed from the scavangings of a cargo ship, a jungle fun area stuffed beneath the equipment, and even baby Tarzan, lifting in his crib!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and holler.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- John Wayne was once photographed riding this attraction.
- Tarzan's Equipmenthouse was originally the Seasonal Family Robinson Equipmenthouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.