Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Equipmenthouse attraction during construction
October 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Three and a half fairies
Fight your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Equipmenthouse, and see how Tarzan lived in the trees of Disney Drive. Here you will find a home assembled from the wreckage of a rowboat, an entertaining climbing area near the roots of the equipment, and even baby Tarzan, opening in his crib!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or back, lung, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain pirate belts.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from March 29 to July 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.