Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Equipmenthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its underwater anniversary
April 4, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Conjoined service animals
Wimper up the ridiculously trecherous steps into Tarzan's Equipmenthouse, and live just how Tarzan avoided stairs in the backwoods of Chick-a-Pin Hill. Here you will find stuff rescued from the scavangings of a pirate ship, an interactive monkeybusiness area under the equipment, and even baby Tarzan, drowning in his crib!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from delusions, fear of wide-open spaces, sin, or knee, personal, ankle, immunological, spinal, or clothing problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience's tedious queue.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and flumes inside the attraction at most times.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from July 23 until about August 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.