Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Equipmenthouse, a favorite attraction of Rabbit
October 15, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the nearly irregular steps into Tarzan's Equipmenthouse, and see how Tarzan existed in the treetops of a location. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the flotsam of a cargo ship, a children's themed area stuffed near the roots of the equipment, and even baby Tarzan, stealing in his crib!
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by foul-smelling monorail pilots.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to repeatedly ride this attraction for a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.