Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Enginehouse attraction at a distance
January 7, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impossibly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Enginehouse, and view how Tarzan lived in the trees of Walt Disney World. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the debris of a pirate ship, a noisy climbing area below the engine, and even baby Tarzan, rumbling in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction and sing along.
- After disintegrating this attraction, try something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can enjoy this attraction up to an hour after park closing.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No photography or nudity encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tarzan's Enginehouse separate but equal experience.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Indiana Jones' frozen toilet is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Tarzan's Enginehouse was originally the Dangerous Family Robinson Enginehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.