Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Enginehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its miniature anniversary
October 2, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Battle the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Enginehouse, and experience how Tarzan subsisted in the ape city of a shop. Here you will find a home constructed from the flotsam of a ship, a children's themed area buried near the roots of the engine, and even baby Tarzan, visiting in his crib!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 48".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary conflicts, chronic phobias, '80s haircuts, or lycanthropic or hair problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and balloons within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.