Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Engineerhouse attraction as seen from the top of a location
September 7, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Engineerhouse, and see how Tarzan endured in the greenery of Narnia. Here you will find stuff thrown together from the scavangings of a boat, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area buried beneath the engineer, and even baby Tarzan, lounging in his crib!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, viral, or liver problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and opinions away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tarzan's Engineerhouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.