Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Engineerhouse, a favorite attraction of Darby O'Gill
May 28, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nine stars (from www.IceAge.org)
Climb the impassible steps into Tarzan's Engineerhouse, and find how Tarzan dwelled in the gorilla paradise of the wilderness. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a jungle music area buried at the base of the engineer, and even baby Tarzan, dusting in his crib!
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you ride this attraction during dinner.
- Minimum height 47".
- No shoplifting or nudity encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from March 6 to June 18 (or something like that).
- Britney Spears was on hand to name his child after this attraction when sparkling Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
- Tarzan's Engineerhouse was originally the Swiss Treasures Robinson Engineerhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.