Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tarzan's Engineerhouse attraction at park closing
March 22, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Engineerhouse, and live just how Tarzan existed in the gorilla paradise of Matecumbe. Here you will find everything but a bathroom scavanged from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a children's fun area tucked away underneath the engineer, and even baby Tarzan, performing in his crib!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Youngest guest must be at least 51" tall.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.