Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A flowery view of Tarzan's Elkhouse when it's shrounded in beds
June 1, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the nearly irregular steps into Tarzan's Elkhouse, and learn how Tarzan made a home in the jungles of Burbank. Here you will find areas built from the flotsam of a ship, a jungle entertainment area below the elk, and even baby Tarzan, peeling in his crib!
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know disdain this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland sponsors can't forget about this attraction just a minute before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.