Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tarzan's Elkhouse attraction at park opening
January 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Elkhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan made a home in the gorilla paradise of the Nile. Here you will find an abode constructed from the remains of a cargo ship, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the elk, and even baby Tarzan, sailing in his crib!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and tearful).
- Must be at least 23" tall and 3 years old to ride with a baby.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and strollers away from the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The muppet was personally approved by Mickey Mouse.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.