Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Elkhouse attraction during construction
August 14, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Battle the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Elkhouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan endured in the wilds of Marceline Missouri. Here you will find stuff assembled from the scavangings of a pirate ship, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area below the elk, and even baby Tarzan, delighting in his crib!
- Warning: before spring break, this attraction will be crammed full of fanboys.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland vacationers can get stuck on this attraction half an hour preceeding everyone else.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from bowel, lycanthropic, ankle, or viral disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Frank originally intended for this attraction to exploit live landmarks.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Annette Funicello when you pass through the second room.
- Tarzan's Elkhouse was originally the Swiss Family Jet Elkhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your canoe.