Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Elephanthouse attraction during refurbishment
May 1, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Precisely eight magics
Wimper up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Elephanthouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lived in the trees of India. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the remains of a pirate ship, a children's entertainment area beneath the elephant, and even baby Tarzan, nodding in his crib!
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph location.
- Minimum height 28".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from chin, wrist, immunological, or ribcage complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tarzan's Elephanthouse "alternative" experience.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Snow of Marceline Missouri.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will use you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.