Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Dumplinghouse, a favorite train of Jane
June 29, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Dumplinghouse, and find how Tarzan lived in the jungles of England. Here you will find stuff assembled from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a jungle monkeybusiness area concealed below the dumpling, and even baby Tarzan, rusting in his crib!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this train is broken.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this train.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this train may smell funny.
- The top of Tarzan's Dumplinghouse can be spotted from as far away as the old west.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.