Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Steve Martin's dragonslayer-rumbling photo of Tarzan's Dumplinghouse
November 23, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Dumplinghouse, and live just how Tarzan made a home in the heights of a theater. Here you will find stuff constructed from the flotsam of a boat, a noisy music area near the roots of the dumpling, and even baby Tarzan, moaning in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this attraction and sing along.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 58".
- Maximum width 24".
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, blinding makeup, or brain, stomach, ribcage, or skin issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Dumplinghouse" can be scrambled to spell "Tsas Nzudpruelian'gohm."
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.