Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Dragonhouse attraction as seen from the top of Shanghai
July 18, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the steep steps into Tarzan's Dragonhouse, and learn how Tarzan spent his time in the wilds of the jungle. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the wreckage of a pirate ship, a children's music area near the roots of the dragon, and even baby Tarzan, dissolving in his crib!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Contains antique illusions.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from September 11 until about April 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.