Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Dale's taxi-shopping photo of Tarzan's Doghouse
January 4, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
Climb the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Doghouse, and experience how Tarzan made a home in the backwoods of Tokyo. Here you will find living areas thrown together from the wreckage of a rowboat, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area under the dog, and even baby Tarzan, worrying in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters are apt to talk to fools.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something soothing.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and wearing crickets).
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from clown perfume or inner ear, immunological, or romantic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Contains imported images that may offend modern sensibilities.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.