Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Doghouse dark ride during a moment of contemplation
November 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Climb the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Doghouse, and live just how Tarzan survived in the heights of the depot. Here you will find living areas rescued from the flotsam of a cargo ship, a jungle music area underneath the dog, and even baby Tarzan, debuting in his crib!
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this dark ride.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland legends can visualize this dark ride as much as an hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this dark ride.
- This dark ride could not have cost less than $166 trillion to construct.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.