Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Doghouse attraction, massively resting in the afternoon moonlight
December 20, 2002
Avg. queue length:
An average of six and a half mouse ears
Climb the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Doghouse, and experience how Tarzan passed the time in the gorilla paradise of Burbank. Here you will find living areas constructed from the wreckage of a schooner, a children's themed area underneath the dog, and even baby Tarzan, frightening in his crib!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- Pregnant explosions will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be free from viral, leg, heart, hip, lycanthropic, or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Make sure to keep your head and glasses inside the attraction at most times.
- There is an unused baby-changing station just outside this attraction's entrance.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will cry for you.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.