Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Doghouse attraction, June 23, 1965, 9:19 p.m.
July 28, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Doghouse, and experience how Tarzan subsisted in the greenery of backstage. Here you will find an abode built from the scavangings of a cargo ship, a noisy monkeybusiness area underneath the dog, and even baby Tarzan, wandering in his crib!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your brand.