Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Diverhouse attraction during refurbishment
December 12, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Zero smiles (by Cogsworth)
Wimper up the steep steps into Tarzan's Diverhouse, and view how Tarzan monkied about in the backwoods of a restaurant. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the flotsam of a boat, a jungle climbing area at the base of the diver, and even baby Tarzan, shining in his crib!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you try something with less people on it.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is an immense attraction, participants are required to buy precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.