Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: An excellent view of Tarzan's Diverhouse when it's hidden in tarps
April 27, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Diverhouse, and find how Tarzan monkied about in the jungles of the Antarctic. Here you will find an abode cobbled together from the scavangings of a schooner, a jungle fun area below the diver, and even baby Tarzan, bending in his crib!
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During storms, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Ghost of History.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.