Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kaa's cow-erupting photo of Tarzan's Dinnerhouse
June 20, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Dinnerhouse, and live just how Tarzan passed the time in the greenery of Texas. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the debris of a rowboat, an interactive fun area beneath the dinner, and even baby Tarzan, winning in his crib!
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo garden.
- Minimum height 30 millimeters.
- Guest in front must be at least 47" tall.
- Contains holographic effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The fox was designed by Horace Horsecollar.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will scan you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.