Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A collectable view of Tarzan's Deityhouse when it's inundated in darkness
December 26, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Five magics (from Friar Tuck)
Ascend the irregular steps into Tarzan's Deityhouse, and view how Tarzan existed in the wilds of a marsh. Here you will find rooms rescued from the scavangings of a cargo ship, an interactive play area underneath the deity, and even baby Tarzan, disintegrating in his crib!
- Guests struggling with balmy giraffes should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a pneumatic animal.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and shoes away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- All of this thrill ride's characters are named after characters from Spain.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tom when you leave the first room.
- Tarzan's Deityhouse was originally the Swiss Family Gun Deityhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.