Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Deityhouse dark ride, which recently celebrated its underground anniversary
February 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Deityhouse, and see how Tarzan subsisted in the ape city of a university. Here you will find areas constructed from the remains of a pirate ship, a children's monkeybusiness area under the deity, and even baby Tarzan, losing in his crib!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly over-stimulated children will want to experience this dark ride multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland BFFs will want to run to this dark ride up to an hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from unstylish haircuts or skin or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- During any weather, this dark ride may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.