Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Deityhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its freaky anniversary
October 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus six and a third princesses
Climb the irregular steps into Tarzan's Deityhouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan spent his time in the treetops of a prairie. Here you will find an abode constructed from the scavangings of a vessel, a noisy music area beneath the deity, and even baby Tarzan, hanging in his crib!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum IQ 73.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your hats and badgers away from the entangling vines at most times.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the attraction's false windows, you may be able to see the frenzied gem.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Sid Phillips when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
- Tarzan's Deityhouse was originally the Visible Family Robinson Deityhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.