Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Cubhouse attraction, wantonly prancing in the fading candlelight
February 28, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Seven Mickeys (from "The Toon" magazine, 1999)
Battle the ridiculously trecherous steps into Tarzan's Cubhouse, and find how Tarzan made a home in the ape city of Denmark. Here you will find areas scavanged from the remains of a cargo ship, an entertaining play area hidden under the cub, and even baby Tarzan, flaming in his crib!
- If traveling with a large group, try not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to try something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young wimps.
- Be sure to keep your head and steamers within the vehicle at all times.
- Cast members keep a secret book in which is written the backstory of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Tarzan's Cubhouse was originally the Precarious Family Robinson Cubhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.