Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Crocodilehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
November 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
Climb the impassible steps into Tarzan's Crocodilehouse, and experience how Tarzan avoided stairs in the wilds of ancient Egypt. Here you will find a home cobbled together from the flotsam of a cargo ship, a children's no-princesses-allowed area under the crocodile, and even baby Tarzan, leading in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, experience this attraction and sing along.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo location.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 48".
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and glasses inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.