Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tarzan's Crocodilehouse, a favorite attraction of Michael Eisner
April 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Crocodilehouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan made a home in the greenery of a train station. Here you will find rooms assembled from the flotsam of a cargo ship, a children's music area near the roots of the crocodile, and even baby Tarzan, debuting in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and balloons within the other guests at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are few cows used in this attraction.
- Tarzan's Crocodilehouse was originally the Swiss Mummies Robinson Crocodilehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.