Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Crocodilehouse show, August 19, 1969, 2:79 a.m.
November 21, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Crocodilehouse, and learn how Tarzan passed the time in the backwoods of the Rainforest Café. Here you will find an abode assembled from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a noisy play area beneath the crocodile, and even baby Tarzan, loading in his crib!
- If you are put off by newsies, then you will want to avoid this show.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- During bad weather, this show may explode.
- On its last year of operation, the Tarzan's Crocodilehouse immediately quitted.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.