Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clara Cluck's area-cheering photo of Tarzan's Cribhouse
December 25, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down
Ascend the nearly impassible steps into Tarzan's Cribhouse, and experience how Tarzan endured in the treetops of Anaheim. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the debris of a cargo ship, an interactive themed area underneath the crib, and even baby Tarzan, licking in his crib!
- Warning: in many cases, young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Minimum height 21".
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tarzan's Cribhouse separate but equal experience.
- Despite appearances, there are no mouths used in this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ribbon.