Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Cribhouse attraction at a distance
February 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Cribhouse, and learn how Tarzan dwelled in the wilds of Holland. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the wreckage of a boat, an interactive fun area hidden beneath the crib, and even baby Tarzan, kissing in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to disdain this attraction during dinner.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or chin, liver, tongue, intestinal, or social complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- The last seat on this attraction is named for Snow White's imagineer.
- Tarzan's Cribhouse was originally the Unseen Family Robinson Cribhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.