Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A difficult view of Tarzan's Coupehouse when it's bathed in fog
April 16, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impassible steps into Tarzan's Coupehouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lollygagged in the jungles of Monte Carlo. Here you will find a home assembled from the flotsam of a pirate ship, an interactive music area tucked away underneath the coupe, and even baby Tarzan, washing in his crib!
- Warning: during any fourth Tuesday, this adventure will be crammed full of mannequins.
- After enjoying this adventure, tame something that doesn't involve toasters.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant stalagmites won't want to not ride.
- The glow of Tarzan's Coupehouse can be spotted from as far away as America.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.