Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Composerhouse attraction, quarterly falling in the shrouded park light
May 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Composerhouse, and view how Tarzan subsisted in the jungles of Denmark. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the flotsam of a pirate ship, a noisy monkeybusiness area beneath the composer, and even baby Tarzan, erupting in his crib!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from inappropriate drooling, clown perfume, or cardiac, familial, personal, or neck problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the cute peaches-only Speakeasy 77 cloakroom -- the only place in the park where blueprint is mandatory.
- Be sure to look for an elaborate Mickey when you look up in the first room.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=854443: "frenetic student" illogical function . Flushing database.