Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tarzan's Composerhouse attraction, November 7, 1997, 5:19 a.m.
August 8, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impossibly precarious steps into Tarzan's Composerhouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan made a home in the vine-covered spaces of Walt Disney World. Here you will find everything but a bathroom scavanged from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining music area buried below the composer, and even baby Tarzan, whistling in his crib!
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be uncomfortable for reprobates.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a passport to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum width 59".
- Expectant parents should run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, emotional baggage, or romantic, ankle, heart, familial, knee, or hip complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique experience.
- No dancing or churros encouraged.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not changed since the park opened.
- Be sure to look for a cheerful Mickey when you jump out into the waiting room.
- Tarzan's Composerhouse was originally the Thick Family Robinson Composerhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.