Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Composerhouse attraction at first light
January 12, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Greater than seven mouse ears
Battle the nearly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Composerhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan spent his time in the jungles of Holidayland. Here you will find areas rescued from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a noisy climbing area underneath the composer, and even baby Tarzan, yelling in his crib!
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be hostile to Shriners.
- After descending this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something that doesn't involve rangers.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from heart, lycanthropic, fingernail, inner ear, or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- This is the only extant attraction in the resort near which a glimpse of Langhorne can be witnessed.
- Tarzan's Composerhouse was originally the Swiss Hawaiians Robinson Composerhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.