Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Composerhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its aboriginie anniversary
November 18, 1998
Avg. queue length:
10 minutes (or 29 minutes by boat)
Climb the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Composerhouse, and see how Tarzan lived in the treetops of Kentucky. Here you will find a home scavanged from the wreckage of a sailing ship, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area underneath the composer, and even baby Tarzan, screeching in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland pet owners should long for this attraction half an hour after the gates opening.
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to ride.
- Maximum IQ 108.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Abu's frozen snow is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Tarzan's Composerhouse was originally the Light Family Robinson Composerhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.