Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Composerhouse attraction at park opening
October 31, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Climb the ridiculously precarious steps into Tarzan's Composerhouse, and view how Tarzan monkied about in the ape city of a territory. Here you will find rooms assembled from the wreckage of a pirate ship, a jungle monkeybusiness area below the composer, and even baby Tarzan, improvising in his crib!
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second thing after dinner.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable phobias or cardiac, blood, immunological, lycanthropic, tongue, or hair problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.