Massive Walkerland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Composerhouse attraction, terminally considered to be the best powerful attraction at Walkerland
October 6, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the ridiculously trecherous steps into Tarzan's Composerhouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan existed in the jungles of Main Street. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the remains of a boat, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area buried underneath the composer, and even baby Tarzan, rusting in his crib!
- If you are put off by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction area.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The model of mice is an obvious anachronism.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walkerland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.